Do you want to further your studies in Florida for free? If yes, you might be considering the tuition fee. Worry no more, as Keiser University Merit scholarship has got you covered. This blog post will explain everything you need to know about the Keiser University scholarship. Keep reading!
All students deserve a chance to reach their academic goals, regardless of financial need. That’s why merit-based scholarships exist, and those pursuing a degree from Keiser University can apply for the Keiser university merit scholarship, which can be renewed annually based on continued academic excellence.
If you want to pursue a degree at an affordable rate, consider waiting until the spring of your senior year of high school to apply, as you’ll be able to use your newly acquired SAT/ACT scores to your advantage.
So what exactly is Keiser University’s merit scholarship, and how can you apply for it? Let’s take a look at what they entail and how you can get started on the path towards financial freedom.
About Keiser University
Keiser University is a private, nonprofit, regionally accredited university that offers both online and on-campus undergraduate and graduates degrees. It has been a leader in the field of distance education since 1977 and is recognized for its innovative programs in business, healthcare, computer science, and engineering. The University is based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with a second campus in Jacksonville, Florida.
Keiser University offers a variety of degree programs in business, health care, engineering, and computer science. Bachelor’s degrees are available in business administration, computer science, general business, hospitality management, marketing, nursing, organizational leadership, and software engineering. Master’s degrees offered include business administration, education, health care administration, finance, information systems, criminal justice, health services administration, information technology, public safety, nursing, education, natural sciences, and liberal arts, among other fields.
Extended learning options are also available in Colorado, Georgia, Iowa, Maryland, Ohio, Oklahoma, Virginia, and Washington. Keiser University is committed to providing high-quality, career-relevant degrees to adult students. Keiser University offers associate, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees in business,
Keiser University began as the Kaiser School in 1977. The University now serves over 39,000 students in the United States, Puerto Rico, and the United States Virgin Islands. It offers over 150 online degree programs in areas such as business, technology, health care, and liberal arts. In addition, Keiser has 15 traditional campus locations in Florida and Colorado.
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) has accredited the University, and it is a member of the American Council on Education (ACE), the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE), and the Distance Education and Training Council (DETC).
The University is regionally accredited and has six campuses spread across the state. U.S. News and World Report named Keiser University a “Best Value” university, and the Washington Post named it one of the most affordable online colleges in the country. In comparison to other universities, the University has a low student-to-faculty ratio and a high graduation rate.
Courses offered at Keiser University.
There are lots of courses offered at Keiser University. They offer courses for Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science students. The areas of courses being offered at Keiser University include:
- Business – Accounting, business administration, healthcare management, marketing, and finance.
- Liberal arts – Humanities, natural sciences, and social sciences.
- Education – Early childhood, elementary and special education teaching.
- Health sciences – Nursing, medical assisting, radiologic technology, and veterinary technology. Health and Human Services
- Public safety – Criminal justice, fire science, law, and public safety administration Criminology.
- Technology – Computer programming and information technology. – Computer Science
- Sociology – Psychology
- Visual Communication Design – Visual Merchandising Students can also earn an Associate of Applied Science Degree in the following fields: – Business Administration – Criminal Justice Administration – Healthcare Administration – Human Services Administration – Information Systems Technology – Nursing – Paralegal Studies – Social Services and Criminal Justice, etc.
- Other – Graduate degrees.
Campus in Keiser University
Keiser University has its main campus located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This campus at which the University is housed offers its students different services, facilities, and amenities. They include Computer labs with printing services where students can go print their projects – a Fitness center – Academic advising – A library – A tutoring center – an On-campus bookstore – A student lounge – A parking space – Wi-Fi – and lots more.
Keiser University also has other campuses in Florida located in West Palm Beach. It’s known as the Flagship Residential campus. Keiser University has its campus in other parts of the world, like China and Nicaragua.
For those who prefer to learn from home, Keiser University also offers online courses. All courses are 100% online and designed for working adults who want to earn a degree but may not be able to fit University into their schedule due to work and family obligations. With this online campus, Keiser University gets to educate and accommodate more students from different parts of the world.
Why you should choose Keiser University
There are different reasons why you should choose Keiser University. First off, the University has a low student-to-faculty ratio, which is good for students who need extra support during their studies because they will receive more individualized attention from their professors.
Furthermore, the University has a high graduation rate, so there is a good chance that you will graduate on schedule if you choose to enroll. When compared to the national average of 57% for private nonprofit universities, it has a high four-year graduation rate of 76%.
Additionally, Keiser University’s tuition is less expensive than that of much other public and private universities. If you are selected for the Keiser University merit scholarship, your tuition will be further reduced.
A range of undergraduate and graduate degrees in business, healthcare, liberal arts, education, and technology are available to Keiser University students. The school offers both campus-based and online programs, as well as flexible class times.
At the undergraduate and graduate levels, students have a variety of degree options to choose from, including associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees.
The American Council on Education (ACE), the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education (AACTE), and the Distance Education and Training Council all have institutional memberships at Keiser University, which is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) (DETC).
If you are a student who is looking to pursue a degree but is not sure what you want to study, Keiser University offers an online degree exploration tool called Degree Navigator. With this tool, you can select the major(s) that you are interested in studying, and the program will provide you with information about the degree requirements, career opportunities, and coursework required to earn a degree in that specific field of study. Degree Navigator is a great tool that will help you decide if a degree program is right for you before you make the commitment to apply.
If you know the field of study that you want to study, but you aren’t sure which University is right for you, Keiser University may be the program for you. Keiser University is a premier online university that offers students a wide variety of degree programs at an affordable rate.
History of Keiser University
The University’s history dated back to a single classroom in 1976. The founder and first president, Arthur Keiser, and his mother, Evelyn, began his vision for delivering quality education to students across the country with a small night school in downtown Fort Lauderdale. Keiser University was founded to prepare students to take up jobs to help grow the business and health sector in Florida. The school was first called Keiser Scholl. In 1982 when Paralegal and Computer programs were added, they changed their name to Keiser Institute of Technology.
Its name was changed to Keiser College in 1986 when it started awarding students degrees. Keiser College created its first bachelor’s degree program in 2001, and five years later, in 2006, it changed its name to Keiser University to reflect its change from a two-year to a four years degree-granting institution. Over time, Keiser University has been investigated by different organizations to ensure they were fit to be an institution of higher learning and also comply with the “Assurance of Voluntary compliance.”
Having been approved, passed different screenings, and registered by different educational authorities, Keiser University was the first to be appointed by Margaret Spellings, the then Secretary of Education, in 2012.
Today, Keiser University is a fully accredited, regionally-focused, open-access university. The University serves more than 39,000 students through its campus locations in Fort Lauderdale and Jacksonville, Florida, and online.
Keiser University Merit Scholarship
The Keiser University Merit Scholarship is awarded to high school seniors who have a 3.0 GPA or higher and meet all financial need requirements. The scholarship provides full tuition for up to four consecutive years of enrollment, as long as the student remains academically eligible. If a student discontinues their studies for any reason, the scholarship will be converted to a loan that must be repaid upon re-enrollment.
Keiser University Merit Scholarship Disclaimer – READ BEFORE APPLYING
• The Federal Aiding Shopping Sheet only provides an estimate of the aforementioned financial aid, and its accuracy depends on the data entered into it.
• Not every applicant will be qualified for every type of aid listed on the Federal Aid Shopping Sheet.
• The Federal Aid Shopping Sheet estimate will be based on grade level 1 loan limits unless your SAR – Student Aid Report has been received.
• The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and full financial aid from Keiser University is not intended to be replaced by the Federal Aid Shopping Sheet.
• The Federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet’s estimation applies to your first academic year.
• The Keiser University Financial Planning Specialists will help you figure out what financial aid you might be eligible for, how to pay for your education without accruing debt after you graduate, and what your net costs will be.
Keiser University Merit Scholarship Awards
Keiser University Merit Scholarships are renewable for up to ten semesters. There are also different award prices based on GPA.
- If you have a 3.5 GPA or higher, the Chancellor will pay you $1500 per semester.
- If you have a 3.0 GPA, you will receive $1,250 per semester as a Gold Seal.
- Deans will offer you $1,000 per semester if you have a 2.5 GPA.
Keiser University Career Academy Scholarship
- Candidates can receive up to $3000 in awards toward their Associate Degree program.
- Candidates can receive up to $6000 in awards toward their Bachelor’s degree.
How to apply for Keiser University Merit Scholarship
The exact requirements for this scholarship vary from year to year and are subject to change. However, Keiser University typically looks for students who have at least a 3.0 GPA, a combined SAT score of at least 1040 (or an ACT score of at least 19), and financial needs.
If you meet the above criteria, you should apply online. You will need to submit a FAFSA or TAPAS questionnaire to be considered for the merit-based scholarship. You cannot submit both the FAFSA and TAPAS forms.
Keiser University Scholarship Program
The Keiser University Scholarship Program is a financial aid program that provides partial tuition assistance to help students pay for an online degree from Keiser University. The program offers awards to students who have a financial need and income that is less than the cost of tuition. The amount of a student’s award is based on their family’s income, family size, and other factors.
TOP 5 SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMS IN UK
Application Process of the Keiser University Merit Scholarship – Keiser University Scholarship Program.
English is the only language that should be used for all required documents.
- Do not lose your login information because you will need to re-log into the website.
- In particular, be sure to include your contact information accurately. Give a working email address so that you can be informed right away if any information becomes available.
- Use caution when logging in and out of the online application system by avoiding using the back and forward buttons. Instead, navigate to the webpage section you want using the menu from the application form.
- Make sure you respond to each essay question within the word count specified on the website.
- As the application process is drawn out, you can always log back in after each session ends and resume from your most recent saved page. When you want to sign in again after a session, use the username and password you were given in your email.
- You only have a few chances to correctly complete the eligibility form. You won’t be able to apply again until the following year after that. So use caution when completing your eligibility form.
- Prior to submission, double-check your information. You cannot edit your form after submission.
- You may only submit one application each year, so make sure it is detailed because it will be taken as the final one.
- Make sure your referees can be reached, and include two reference letters with your application. The British High Commission checks your letter of recommendation by, if necessary, getting in touch with your referees.
Tips for Keiser University Merit Scholarship Letter
- Your reference letters must address the following issues:
- The referees’ telephone, email, and postal addresses.
- How long has the referee known the applicant? • How does the referee feel about the applicant? • When was the last time the referee spoke with the applicant?
- To be taken into consideration for the Keiser University Merit scholarship (Keiser University Scholarship program), the referee must mention the applicants’ skills and abilities.
Tips for a successful Keiser University Merit Scholarship Form
- To gain access to the application form, candidates must correctly answer each of the prescreen questions.
- This section needs to be carefully filled out once the applicant has been given access to the application form.
- The applicants must not omit any information from the application, even if it is listed as optional. Your chances may be better if you complete it than if you leave some sections blank.
- Credible information must be included in the work experience section.
- Do not enter the same work experience more than once.
- Your application must be original; if you copy and paste information from other websites, your application will be rejected because it is considered to be plagiarized.
- Do not rephrase your responses.
- Complete each section completely and truthfully. Additionally, keep track of the word count as you respond to each section.
- Since students are taught in English once they are given the scholarship award, you must be fluent in both spoken and written English.
Deadline of the Keiser University Merit Scholarship and Application Dates:
The deadline and application dates for the Keiser University Merit scholarship (Keiser University Scholarship program) will be mentioned on the Keiser University webpage. Go check it out.
Keiser University Merit Scholarship webpage
Click HERE to check out the webpage for the Keiser University Scholarship webpage.
Keiser University is a great option for students who want to pursue their education online. The University offers a wide range of degree programs and has been in business since 1976. If you’re interested in attending Keiser University, be sure to apply before the deadline to be considered for the Keiser University merit scholarship.